Digital Measures has recently released a new user interface. The new user interface offers not only a more modern look but also a more intuitive approach from a user’s perspective.
The Digital Measures team completely rethought how people use Activity Insight. Working along with software usability experts, they studied faculty members and administrators using the software in a usability lab. Examining how people perform even the most basic tasks, such as running a report, highlighted the need to re-architect core aspects of the software.
A few key enhancements you’ll notice:
- A clean, elegant look and feel
- Updated navigation and in-line user help for a more user-friendly experience
- A brand new Run Reports utility, streamlining what were formerly the Run Custom Reports and Run Ad Hoc Reports utilities
- New NIH and NSF biographical sketch screens, and NIH and NSF biosketch reports
- You can find screen tutorials, new feature announcements, instructions on updating your web profile and more details about Digital Measures in MERIT’s Digital Measures Support Portal.
We will switch over to the new user interface for all users on December 1st, between 8-9am. It will not interrupt usage. If you are logged in when the switch is made, the new user interface will simply display when you next refresh the page.
We hope you enjoy the new look and functionality as you enter your activities and generate reports.