If your web profile looks like Bucky Badger’s profile shown below, then you control the content that appears on your web profile using the Digital Measures interface.
Updating Web Profile Information
- Log in to your Digital Measures account through your MyUW portal.
- Most screen entries in Digital Measures have radio buttons to “Display on my web profile.”
- If you would like an entry to appear on your web profile, select “Yes.”
- If you do not want the entry to appear on your web profile, select “No.”
3. Make sure that you have entered information in the fields marked with an asterisk (*).
4. Make sure click on “Save and Return”, or Save and Add Another” or “Return (Cancel)”
The following sections in Digital Measures are not yet coded to display on your web profile. These may be programmed to display in the future.
- Career History
- Media Contributions
- Advising & Thesis Committees
- Wisconsin Idea Submissions
Updating Your Photo
Your photo is updated by MERIT staff. Send new photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos should be 180px x 230px, 72dpi.