The first screen is a summary screen of all your publications and other intellectual contribution entries. Click on an entry to edit the item. You may search the listing by entering the title of the work in the search box.
Quick Tip: You can now enter citations exported from RefWorks, EndNote, Zotero, Mendelay, Google Scholar, PubMed, Scopus, or Web of Science. To do so, click on the Import Items button at the top of the screen.
Select an option and follow the on-screen directions for batch importing records.
Create a single publication or intellectual contribution item
- Click on +Add a New Item.
- The top portion of the screen has author information for your publication. To add authors, indicate the number of additional authors and click on the +Add button in the Authors box.
You will, by default, be listed as the first author. To change the order of authorship, click on the up and down arrows next to each author’s name.
- The middle area of the screen has general fields about the item. Please complete all fields with an asterisk.
- The bottom area of the screen has additional information. Complete as much information as you have available.
- If you would like to include a pdf copy of your article that can be accessed from your profile, scroll to the bottom of the publication screen. Next to Full-text of this item, click on Choose File. Select the document to store and follow the prompts on the dialog box.
- Indicate whether or not you would like the information to appear on your web profile.
- Click Save or Save +Add Another.