Digital Measures has a screen to enter your activities related to the Wisconsin Idea.
The first screen is a summary screen of your Wisconsin Idea entries. Click on an entry to edit the item.
Create a new Wisconsin Idea item
- Click on +Add a New Item.
- The top portion of the Wisconsin Idea screen is general information about the activity, course, program etc..
It is important to enter date information for the data to report correctly.
- In the middle portion of the screen enter information about beneficiaries of the work, who was involved, and the types of external partners involved in the entry.
- Fill out as much detail about the specific partners, tangible outcomes, and Wisconsin counties affected by the project in the lower part of the screen. You can also include a web address associated with the project.
- Click Save or Save +Add Another.
Note: This information will not appear on your web profile.