When a screen has more than one entry, a summary screen will be displayed. There are six possible actions you can take from the resulting screen, although not all of these actions will always be available:
- To add a new record, select the +Add New Item button.
- To import items in bulk, select the Import Items button (available only for the Intellectual Contributions screen).
- To delete a record, select the appropriate check box, then select the Trash Can Icon.
- To edit or view a record, click anywhere in the record row on the summary screen.
Note: Your Digital Measures Administrator may have added records to the system for you. These records can be viewed, but cannot be edited or deleted. A Lock icon identifies these records. If revisions are needed to the records which have been entered on your behalf, contact your Digital Measures Administrator using the Help link.
- To copy a record, select the appropriate check box, then select the Duplicate button.