Notice: MERIT Library’s Physical Reserves is suspended until Fall 2021. Please use the form below to request an electronic reserve.
The physical reserve collection is kept behind the MERIT Library Circulation Desk. The Circulation Desk staff will happily retrieve these materials for you.
- UW-Madison School of Education faculty, staff, and students
- UW-Madison faculty, staff, and students
- PK12 community
- Guests of the UW-Madison School of Education
- A valid UW-Madison ID card or UW-Madison borrowing card is required to check out reserve materials
- Members of the PK12 community and guests of the UW-Madison School of Education without a valid UW-Madison borrowing card may check out the materials for in-library use only
- Fines for overdue reserve materials – in-library/2-hour loans – $2/hour; 3-day loans – $5/day; maximum charge – $50/item
- To avoid overdue charges, MERIT Library advises users to return reserve materials directly to the MERIT Library Circulation Desk