WILL YOUR POSTER FILE WORK?
- We currently accept image files-only: JPEG, PNG, or TIFF
- Image files received are printed as-is.
- Format, edit, and resize before submitting print request
Review your poster thoroughly for typos and quality issues
- Check print quality! TIP: Zoom to “Actual Size” to look for pixelation, distortion, or blurriness
Make sure your file size is printable.
- One edge must measure less than 42 inches (maximum length for other edge = 72 inches)
- How to check size in Photoshop:
- From the “Image” tab (top navigation)
- Select “Image Size”
- As needed, use drop-downs to change from pixels to inches
Save your file with this naming style: YourName-OneWordDescription (e.g. BuckyBadger-Lakefront)