Dual-boot Mac laptops can be checked out on a short-term basis at the MERIT Help Desk. There is no cost to check out equipment and most items are available for three (3) days at a time. Laptops are checked-out on a first-come, first-serve basis. For more long-term laptop needs, faculty, staff, and students can rent equipment from DoIT.
- UW-Madison School of Education faculty, staff, and students
- Two (2) forms of ID required (Wiscard and 1 other)
- Loan period is 3 days, up to 20 times per semester
- Reservations are not accepted; laptops are checked-out on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Equipment cannot be renewed
- Subject to InfoLabs Equipment Checkout System Policies
- Fines for overdue equipment – $20 per day