Available equipment can be checked out at the MERIT Public Service Desk, within the MERIT library, on the 3rd floor of the Teacher Education building (TEB) during open hours. For highlights of our inventory, see categories below:
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
- Cameras (point-and-shoot & DSLRs)
- Tripods (portable, ultra portable & large extending)
- Digital camcorders (with & without lapel mics)
- Projectors (standard, HD, pocket, slide & film)
- Digital voice recorders
- Microphones (USB, camcorder, flat, wireless)
Laptops & tablets
- Wacom graphics tablets
- Dell laptops
Cables, kits & other peripherals
- Adapters & dongles
- A/V cables (variety)
- Podcast kit
- Wireless lapel mic kit
- Mac laptop chargers
- USB wall chargers
What equipment is reservable?
Select equipment can be reserved throughout the semester. List of reservable items include:
- Professional quality Sony HD digital camcorder
- GoPro HER03+ camera
- Digital SLR cameras
- DSLR lens filter kit
- DSLR flash
- Point-and-shoot Canon digital cameras
- Slide projector
- Film projector
- Projector kit
- iPad Air kit
- Podcasting kit
- PA system
- Microfiche reader
To set-up a reservation, please contact the Public Service Desk at email@example.com. Reservations are not guaranteed; all loans are based on availability of item(s).
Updated August 2021. Print copy available at the MERIT public service desk.
- Loans are first-come, first-serve. Reservations are available for select items.
- Most items are available for a 1-week loan
- Equipment designated as reservable may have shorter loan periods
- Slightly longer loan periods will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Questions about equipment? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org