Available equipment can be checked out at the MERIT Public Service Desk, within the MERIT library, on the 3rd floor of the Teacher Education building (TEB) during open hours.
You can now reserve MERIT equipment online through the UW-Libraries InfoLabs circulation system!
Information about available equipment is available online. If you can’t find what you’re looking for online, call us and we’ll help you setup your reservation. For additional inventory highlights, see categories below:
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
- Cameras (point-and-shoot & DSLRs)
- Tripods (portable, ultra portable & large extending)
- Digital camcorders (with & without lapel mics)
- Projectors (standard, HD, pocket, slide & film)
- Digital voice recorders
- Microphones (USB, camcorder, flat, wireless)
- Conference Cam (coming soon!)
Laptops & tablets
- Wacom graphics tablets
- Dell laptops
Cables, kits & other peripherals
- Adapters & dongles
- A/V cables (variety)
- Podcast kit
- Wireless lapel mic kit
- Mac laptop chargers
- USB wall chargers
What equipment is NOT reservable?
Most equipment can be reserved throughout the semester; however, chargers, dongles, adapters, and other peripherals are first come, first serve. For example:
- USB-C to HDMI
- USB-C to VGA
- Lightening to VGA
- Mac display adapters
- Power cords
- Card readers
Updated September 2022. Print copy available at the MERIT public service desk.
- If a piece of equipment is in stock, and not reserved, it is available to checkout.
- Reservations can be made for most items (online or through the Public Service Desk).
- Most items are available for a 1-week loan
- Slightly longer loan periods will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Questions about equipment? Please contact email@example.com
- Want to appeal an equipment fine? Complete the Equipment Fines Appeal form (some restrictions apply).