Available equipment can be checked out at the MERIT Public Service Desk, within the MERIT library, on the 3rd floor of the Teacher Education building (TEB) during open hours.
You can now reserve MERIT equipment online through the UW-Libraries InfoLabs circulation system!
Information about available equipment is available online. If you can’t find what you’re looking for online, call us and we’ll help you setup your reservation. For additional inventory highlights, see categories below:
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
- Canon Mirrorless (no renewals)
- Canon PowerShots
- Camera Accessories
- Flashpoint Zoom Speedlight
- Lens filter kits
- Digital Video Cameras (with & without lapel mics)
- Canon Vixia HFs
- GoPro Hero3+
- Digital voice recorders
- Projectors (standard, HD, pocket, slide & film)
- Microphones (USB, camcorder, flat, wireless)
- OWL Pro (conference & meeting 360 camera)
- Tripods (portable, ultra portable & large extending)
Laptops & tablets
- Wacom graphics tablets
- Dell laptops
Cables, kits & other peripherals
- Adapters & dongles
- A/V cables (variety)
- USB wall chargers
- iPad Air kit (10-pack)
- Podcast kit
- Projector kit (5-pack)
- Wireless handheld mic kit
- Wireless lapel mic kit
What equipment is NOT reservable?
Most equipment can be reserved throughout the semester; however, chargers, dongles, adapters, and other peripherals are first come, first serve. For example:
- USB-C to HDMI
- USB-C to VGA
- Lightening to VGA
- Mac display adapters
- Power cords
- Card readers
- If a piece of equipment is in stock, and not reserved, it is available to checkout.
- Reservations can be made for most items (online or through the Public Service Desk).
- Most items are available for a 7-day loan. Renewals are not guaranteed. MERIT reserves the right to decline equipment renewals, especially for high-demand items.
- Our circulating equipment is often in high-demand and intended to be a shared resource to all our patrons. Please be mindful of due dates and return equipment on-time.
- Questions about equipment? Please contact email@example.com
- Want to appeal an equipment fine? Complete the Equipment Fines Appeal form (some restrictions apply).