MERIT works to ensure that all A/V equipment installed in School of Education spaces works correctly. Troubleshooting resources are supplied in the A/V classrooms. MERIT will advise or train individuals on the standard use of the installed A/V equipment by appointment.
- UW-Madison School of Education faculty, staff, and students
- UW-Madison faculty, staff, and students
- UW-System faculty and staff
- PK12 community
- Guests of the School of Education
- Individuals teaching or giving presentations in School of Education managed spaces
- Support only available in School of Education spaces