MERIT reviews requests for one time, after-hours facility use on a case-by-case basis based on staffing availability.
- UW-Madison School of Education faculty, staff, and student groups sponsored by a School of Education department or unit
- UW-Madison faculty, staff, and student groups sponsored by a UW-Madison department or unit
- Requests for scheduling of space outside of posted MERIT Library hours must be made at least one month in advance in order to allow time to secure staffing for the date needed
- Reservations outside of posted MERIT Library hours are not guaranteed; availability will be determined by the MERIT Classroom Coordinator
- Subject to MERIT Space Policies
- MERIT will provide a cost estimate for the reservation prior to final confirmation
- The sponsoring department or unit will be responsible for paying MERIT during the hours of usage outside of posted MERIT Library hours