MERIT hosts departmental and individual network drives to store your campus work. These drives are accessible via Windows and Mac computers using SoE-AD credentials. Departmental drive access must be requested by departmental admins on your behalf.
- UW-Madison School of Education faculty and staff
- Student staff of the UW-Madison School of Education
- MERIT does not support all of the accounts School of Education faculty, staff, and students may currently use or need to use. Some examples of these non-supported accounts include: NetID Campus Administrative and Business System accounts like 3270, InfoAccess, ISIS, FSSoE Student Portfolio accounts, and WCER project accounts.
- Department administrators should include the following information when requesting access on behalf of another: department, whether the person should have access to the department share drive, and what restricted share folders the person should be given access to, if any.
- Request for student access must be made by department chair or unit director and the student must be employed by a department of unit of the School of Education