MERIT will install peripherals including speakers, scanners, etc. on your campus owned computer.
- UW-Madison School of Education faculty and staff
- University-owned School of Education PA, TA, or student hourly or production shared use computers
- Devices purchased with personal funds or managed by WCER Technical Services are not supported by MERIT
- Installation in campus office locations only
- Peripheral hardware must be compatible with the computer operating system
- Costs of materials needed for peripheral hardware installation will be paid by the department