MERIT works to ensure that all software installed on your University owned computers works correctly. We have limited instructional resources to advise on standard use of software titles and can help you find other resources on campus.
- UW-Madison School of Education faculty and staff
- University-owned School of Education PA, TA, or student hourly or production shared use computers
- Full support – University-owned computer, less than three years old, with full warranties in place
- Limited support – University-owned computer, original purchase date between 3 and 7 years ago; PA, TA, or student hourly or production shared use computers
- No support – University-owned computer, original purchase date 7 or more years ago; computers that no longer comply with the UW-Madison Policy on Electronic Devices Connected to the UW-Madison Network; computer purchases with personal funds; computers managed by WCER Technical Services
- Subject to MERIT’s Computer Support Policy