Welcome to the start of the Spring 2023 semester. MERIT’s Teaching, Learning, and Technology Team is happy to assist with setting up your spring course site, sharing a School of Education Canvas template, configuring instructional technologies, sourcing texts through the library, and more.
Have a question or want to schedule a one-on-one consultation? Contact the Teaching, Learning, & Technology Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are also welcome to stop by our upcoming drop-in support hours; no reservation is required:
Drop-In Support Hours
Education Building – Room 245
- Tuesday, January 16, 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 17, 8:30 am to 12:00 pm
Lathrop Hall – Virginia Harris Parlor
- Wednesday, January 18 from 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm
- Thursday, January 19 from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm
Service Memorial Institute – Room 216
- Thursday, January 19 from 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm
- Friday, January 20 from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm
Additional Professional Development
Campus is offering training through the Center for Teaching, Learning, and Mentoring and Learn@UW-Madison. Explore upcoming professional development opportunities:
If there is anything we can do to assist you, please let us know.