This spring semester, select MERIT equipment is available once again for checkout from College library to those affiliated with the School of Education (part of a specific program or taking a class through one of our departments). This MERIT equipment includes: camcorders (with and without lapel mics), tripods (portable and large extendable), projectors (standard and HD) and digital SLR cameras; you can pick-up, first-come/first-serve, from the College library circulation desk during open hours– no appointment needed.
College library walk-in hours for MERIT equipment:
Mon-Thu (9:00-12:00 PM, 1:00-5:00 PM, 6:00-10:00 PM)
Fri (9:00-12:00 PM, 1:00-5:00 PM)
Sat-Sun (1:00-5:00 PM)
Starting January 25, access to all in-person library services except Pickup by Appointment will require a green “Building Access Granted” status in your Safer Badger app.
What’s different about MERIT equipment loans from College library?
- No equipment reservations; first-come/first-serve.
- Checkout period is set for 2-weeks by default, no auto-renewals.
- Extensions will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis, but are not guaranteed.
- All equipment will be quarantined for 1 week on return.
- No loan forms for spring 2021 semester; checkout implies agreement with loan policies.
- Must be School of Education affiliated.
- Return MERIT equipment borrowed from College library, to College library (preferred). Request return receipt, when available (recommended).
In need of other MERIT equipment / peripherals? Access to other items is assessed on a case-by-case basis, depending on availability and need. Please contact MERIT staff at email@example.com with request or questions.